7 Thing to know about me:
(I was going for 10 but then I was informed it was bed time so…)
- I am a Christian. That means more than just going to church on the occasional Sunday or that I can’t be easily placed into some other religion. It means I have an ongoing personal relationship with Jesus Christ and that I am trusting in him, his death and resurrection for my eternal salvation (phew! that was a mouthful).
- I am a Husband. And like the point above that statement barely scratches the surface of what it actually means. I try every day to be a better husband to Marla than I was the day before. Often I fail, but I really try.
- I am a Dad. I have a gorgeous daughter, Chrystina. Words cannot describe. I hope and pray that I can be the kind of Father to her that my Father is to me. (There is another little Girl that is about to be added to our family, but more about Alicia once she is born).
- I am a Friend. A good one, I hope.
- I Read. Any spare second I get. I have a fairly large collection of Sci-Fi and Fantasy novels. I blame my dad, he started me out on this path by reading me Farmer Giles of Ham so long ago I can’t even remember the story. That soon progressed to The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings. I think I had read tLotR 8 times from start to finish by the time I was 11.
- I Develop Software. I still have the ZX Spectrum (with a whole 48K of RAM) that Dad bought me when I was about 8. Dad tried to teach me BASIC, but I decided that I wanted to be a LOGO programmer (remember the drawing turtle). Today I make a living and support my family by writing software. I don’t always get to write the apps that I really would like to but I still love what I do.
- INTJ. According to Myers Briggs (although some people insist on debating the I vs E thing, but seriously, If you really know what an introvert is then you would know that it applies to me).
Also go have a look at http://tuffin.co.za